EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
Business to business experience, business acumen and solid computer skills are a must.
We require that Lead Generation Specialists have access to the following in their home offices:
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Adobe PDF reader (or similar program)
- Email program capable of sending 25MB or more in attachments: email address must be professional and gmail is the recommended email provider. Providers like Yahoo or AOL email addresses are not compatible.
- Skype Instant Messenger
- High-speed Internet access – acceptable access: DSL – mid to upper package with 1500 kbps (1.5 mbps) download speed and 500 kbps (.5 mbps) or more upload speed. Cable or fiber optic connections are acceptable.
- Modern computer (less than three years old) that connects to the Internet using a CAT5 cable or Wi-Fi. (Wi-Fi signal booster may be needed for better performance.)
- Basic or multi-function printer
- USB headset with microphone
- Upon being hired, you will be provided with a login to access our online phone system
- Access to Skype or Zoom for meetings
*New-hire training every other week except holidays.
*Professional business attire is expected at client training meetings.
Like any job, there is a learning curve and it is not unusual for it to take a few months to get to know the functions of your new role. Resources are available for you to be successful.
To be considered as a Remote Lead Generation Specialist, you must live inside the United States. Currently, we are not hiring in the following states: California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Montana, New Hampshire, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Washington.
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
Our hiring process is a multiple step process that may include live video interviews, recorded voice mails or teleconferences. Candidates are expected to conduct themselves in the same manner as a traditional business interview. Expectations include a high standard of focus, preparedness and control of your work environment.
We’re excited about the idea of you joining our team. To get started, follow these steps:
STEP 1 – Complete the Pre-Qualifier.
STEP 2 – Attend a Pre-Interview Video Conference.
STEP 3 – Schedule Interview.
STEP 4 – Verbal Resumé.
STEP 5 – Submit Candidate Forms.
STEP 6 – Attend Your Scheduled Interview.